Instructions to the Authors
Full papers, at most ten pages long, should reach the GbR2007
Scientific Secretariat by December 15, 2006. The
manuscript should be prepared according to the recommendations
LNCS. Please follow the
instructions to authors
and use the
LNCS during the preparation of your manuscript.
The electronic submission is now active.
Camera Ready Submission
The authors of accepted papers must send
the following to the scientific secretatia by March 15, 2007:
The paper copy should be sent to the following address:
- (a) Single-sided printout of the final (camera-ready)
version of your contribution.
- (b) Completed copyright form
here) to send by mail to the address below
- (c) Source (input) files:
- (i) For example, LaTeX2e files for the text and PS or EPS files for figures.
- (ii) Final DVI file (for papers prepared using LaTeX/TeX).
- (iii) Final PS file (please avoid using the option "reverse order").
- (iv) Final PDF file (if possible).
- (v) RTF files (for word-processing systems other than LaTeX/TeX).
University of Alicante
Departmento de Ciencia de la Computación e Inteligencia Artificial
Campus de Sant Vicent
Ap. de correos: 99
E-03080 Alicante (Spain)
The camera ready version of the papers must be formatted
according to the specification given above. In case of
problems, or if more information is needed, please contact us by
e-mail using the address email@example.com .